Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Time to get Sexy! ...and crafty too!

It's been a busy week here in Seattle... whew! What with SEAF opening tomorrow night with the artist reception. here is a list of all the things I am doing in the next 4 days:

Staging and planning seaf tonight
Artist reception tomorrow where I help unveil some awesome art by Jeff Hengst
SEAF Friday night Lounge Salon from 10-2am where I have been doing assistant set design, possible assistanct Direction.
A small short performance piece with Misty Montainge on beds earlier in the evening.
SEAF Sat. night passionfruit performance
A night long afterpart that should go until noon on Sun. followed by a nice relaxing evening of rop bondage with my darling Mad Scientist and I if we are not too exhausted by all the sexiness from this past week. whew!

NEXT WEEK?

i am equally swamped with getting my new line ready for first thursdays artswalk, and possibly Fremont Sunday market a week after that!


Alright, back to making steam punk costumes and cuffs for tomorrow night.

Kiss kiss!

-Mellington

No comments: