Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally I am going public!!!

Dear world,

I have finally realized that I really must get off my butt and make a blog! I have been writing mass emails to a select group of 300 people I have picked up along the way in my travels and realize that I get very active responses from everyone I keep in touch with. I have been asked multiple times to create a blog so others can publicly share my travel stories, and internal musing.... so without futher ado.... TA DA!

Alright more to come in the present. But I need to currently find a way to archive all of my travel stories and postcards from the open roads of the past year of my life... this is my current project and I will be posting links on my blog as well as my website: www.mellingtoncartwright.com

Updates soon to come!

-Mell

No comments: